BUS 508 Final Exam Part 1 and 2 (2 Sets Each)
This Tutorial was purchased 2 times & rated
A by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- BUS 508 N Final EXAM 2 Sets.zip
Final Exam Part 1 (Set 1)
26) Autocratic leaders
27) ………… planning guides the current and near- term activities required to implement overall strategies
28) Which of the following job titles is an example of a staff position?
29) The set of relationship that indicates who gives directions to whom and who reports to whom is known as the
30) All of the following employee benefits are required by law with the exception of ……..
31) A union’s ultimate tactic is a ……
32) Gain sharing is an employee benefit that provides ……..
33) The purpose of EEOC is to …….
34) All of the following are used to empower employees EXCEPT ………
35) Deni uses lots of gestures and facial expressions when communicating. These are examples of ……. Communication.
36) ……… listening is the basis for effective communication.
37) According to research on team effectiveness, the ideal team size is …… members.
38) …….. is the phase of production control that determines the sequence of work and specifies where and by whom each aspect of production will be performed.
39) The goal of ……. is for companies to eliminate virtually all defects in output, process, and transactions.
40) Which of the following layouts would be appropriate for a manufacturer who needs to produce large numbers of a single product?
41) A(n) ……. Can repeat the same tasks numerous times without varying its movement
42) The current marketing period where companies emphasize customer satisfaction is referred to as the …… era.
43) One of the most common forms of segmenting consumer markets uses characteristics such as age, income, household size and/or ethnic group. This is known as ……. Segmentation.
44) The location of a coffee shop franchise in a mall creates ….. utility.
45) The era in marketing history characterized by the notion that a good product will sell itself is known as the …….. era.
46) Which of the following is a special product?
47) In which stage of the product life cycle do sales reach a saturation level, making further sales expansion difficult?
48) Maria owns a store that prepares gourmet chocolates, which are hand-made and sold on the premises. What type of products is Maria selling?
49) Which of the following is not a consideration when deciding which distribution channel is most efficient?
50) Since the potential customers are unaware of a product during its introductory stage, initial promotion concentrates on …….
Final Exam Part 1 (Set 2)
26) Citizens in a private enterprise system have the right to choose their employment, purchase and investments, illustrating their right to ……..
27) All of the following are business EXCEPT …….
28) Technology, tools, information and physically facilities for the operation of a business are examples of ………
29) Capitalism is founded on …….
30) Which of the following is a benefit of entrepreneurship?
31) In colonial society, real economic and political power was centered in ………..
32) Henry Ford is noted in business history for introducing the moving assembly line, which greatly reduced the cost of producing a car. Assembly lines first became common during the …….
33) The industrial Revolution in England transformed America’s economy by introducing …..
34) …….. goes beyond truthfulness
35) Rene’s boss has offered him a raise if Rene agrees to spend the night with her. This is an example of:
36) According to ………. Standards, when a drug company purchases a television ad, the company is required to describe potential side effects of the drug, or at least provide a phone number or Website address for additional information
37) A formal statement that defines how the organization expects and requires employees to resolve ethical questions is ………
38) Businesses have responsibilities to ……….
39) A formal procedure that identifies and evaluates all company activities relating to social issues is known as a(n) ……….
40) In today’s business environment, who can make the difference in ethical expectations and behavior?
41) Ethical …… charges each employee personally to uphold the company’s core values and be willing to base their actions on them.
42) During an economic recession, consumer spending ……. and unemployment …….
43) In a …… system, the government owns all of the nation’s major industries but still allows private ownership in less crucial areas.
44) The two major policy tools available for controlling economic activity are ………
45) …….. is the study of the economic choices of individual consumers, families. Or businesses.
46) The part of federal government responsible for monetary policy is ………
47) …….. refers to willingness and ability of buyers to purchase goods and services.
48) ………. is the economic system in which private property is eliminated?
49) ………. is the relationship between the goods and services produced in a nation each year and workers, raw materials, and other inputs necessary to produce them.
50) A demand curve is the schedule that shows the relationship between the price of a product and …….
FINAL EXAM PART 2 (SET 1)
26) During the past decade, Which of the following countries has experienced the greatest annual rate of GDP growth?
27) When firms develop products and marketing strategies that appeal to the customer tastes and buying habits of particular national markets, they are using a ……
28) The foreign corrupt practices Act :
29) A trade deficit occurs when
30) The European Union (EU) …….
31) Computers that are manufactured in the United States and sold in Norway are categorized as U.S. ……….
32) A balance of payment deficit occurs when ……..
33) An absolute advantage occurs when a country can maintain ……
34) Which of the following is the first step in the decision for a business to expand globally?
35) Although the average farm size has increased in recent years the majority of farmers operate as ….. businesses.
36) Of the following industries, which is most likely to be owned by a small business owner?
37) A restaurant franchisee purchases Which of the following from the franchisor?
38) When a government unit owns and operates an organization, the arrangement is known as ………
39) Owners of small businesses can increase their chances of success if they:
40) In exchange for an ownership share, Benita’s small business receives from a group of individuals known as ……….
41) ……. Newly launched businesses fail within two years after commencing operations.
42) Martha is the owner of a very small technology start-up. She shares clerical staff, computers, and other business services with other small business owners. Martha is part of a(n)
43) ……. Are business organizations or groups of private individuals who invest in new or growing firms
44) ……. are specific geographical areas designated for economic revitalization
45) Which of the following is a major consideration in selecting a business idea?
46) The primary reasons people become entrepreneurs include all of the following reasons EXCEPT :
47) Louis works as an artist for a major textile company and created an innovation for producing designs. The company will implement Louis’s idea as part of its …. Strategy
48) An entrepreneur
49) Colin works for a large bank that recently merged with another financial institution, world of layoffs has been discussed. Collin is most likely to become an entrepreneur in order to ……..
50) Financial success
FINAL EXAM PART 2 (SET 2)
26) …. involves a one-on-one presentation to a prospective buyer
27) The process of finalizing a sale is the
28) Advertising, sales promotion, direct marketing and public relations are example of ……
29) ………. Advertising is used promote a specific viewpoint on a public issue.
30) Trade promotion is …………
31) Which of the following is an unreasonable response to potential computer problems?
32) Which of the following is an application program?
33) A computer program that imitates human thinking is a(n) …….
34) Deciding how to prevent system failures along with the ability to continue operating if computer system fail is called ……
35) Which of the following is considered information rather than data?
36) The …… was created by the Sarbanes – Oxley Act of 2002
37) Morgan works for a travel agency. Her job involves preparing financial reports and interpreting those reports to provide information for decision making. Which title is appropriate for Morgan’s job?
38) Which of the following represents the accounting equation?
39) The natural progression of a business begins with ……..
40) Who appoints the members of the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board?
41) Bonds with ratings of BBB and above are classified as …….
42) ……… are short-term securities issued by the U.S. Treasury and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S government
43) Which of the following is a depository financial institution?
44) The ……. is a collection of financial markets in which previously issued securities are traded among investors
45) What provision allows the issuer to redeem the bond before its maturity at a specified price?
46) The financial manager for a typical corporation is responsible for ………
47) Which of the following assets would firm mostly likely finance using long-term sources?
48) When a firm receives goods or services from a supplier and agrees to pay for them at a later date, this arrangement is called ……….
49) Two types of divestitures are ……..
50) …….. would be the LEAST likely to obtain a private placement